Saturday, 12 March 2011

3D Things.

As a second year, I'm a team member in a graduate production film called 'Unreel', a short 3D film about a fisherman having an unsuccessful day of angling, and as an insult to injury, gets massively upstaged by a random little boy with a stick and bubblegum. The blog for the film shows some more impressive and up to date stuff at http://keepitunreel.blogspot.com/

I'm relatively inexperienced in 3D (Autodesk Maya) I modeled Some houses which will be in the layout of the film. I'ts a small fishing town.
As you can see, there are only 6 different types of building made, Duplicated them and textured them in different colours, simply so it looks like more than 6 buildings and I can make a whole village out of them by scaling them differently, too.

Below is the unfinished layout. I didn't make the actual layout, just the houses and those wooden jetty things.

Some fishing gear that I have modeled and textured for the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment